Sunday 30 July 2017

Tracks of my Tears

Continuing the body theme, tear ducts added:


OK,  windscreen washer bottle - it doesn't seem to be working at the moment but that may be that,  like the horn,  it doesn't work until the ignition is on all the way ie. engine running,  so I'll try that next time out.

Added a storage net:


It looked a bit bigger on the website when I ordered it but actually fits quite neatly. I noticed on my trip to IVA that I needed something - my mobile phone was all over the place if you just leave it on  the seat. This net is only stuck on with sticky pads which might well drop off - it came with screws if that happens.

So,  with the V5 in the post,  I've ordered some plates which should arrive on Tuesday - first drive video coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment