Tuesday 25 June 2024

The End

 Yes, it has happened - Zedster has been sold, to a nice guy who works in the army, repairing tanks, so hopefully, he will be able to keep Zedster in good shape.

Watching Zedster being taken away on a trailer in the bright sunshine was worse than I expected - have I done the right thing? I know that if the Porsche was being taken away, I would hardly have batted an eyelid.

But it is the Porsche I have been taking out on these nice days recently; faster, more comfortable and I just cannot afford to keep both. I hope to retire in a few years - maybe a move to a house with a double garage and then I can build another one? Maybe...

With a tear in my eye, I say goodbye to Zedster - I hope his new owner will look after him, drive him more often and keep him in good nick. For me, I have my videos and photos of all our great trips together to keep the memories fresh.

Bye Zeddy...thanks for everything.












No comments:

Post a Comment