Sunday 3 July 2022

Playing in the sun

 A nice run out today with the SKCC club - the weather has been very nice recently so I dragged myself out of bed at 6.15am. The sun fooled me into thinking it was hot but not at that time it wasn't, so I froze for the first 20 minutes of the run to the meeting point. 

Five or 6 of us had an enjoyable 70 mile thrash with very little traffic:


Arrived at the Chalet cafe to see a few other kits:


...and some other interesting vehicles:


I'd also arranged to meet some members of the UK kitcar club that I volunteer with:


I did get a little confused about where to sit as the SKCC people were on 1 table and the UK kitcar people on another. With hindsight, I should have introduced them all but that didn't occur to me at the time -not sure why.

Anyway, a good chat, kicked some tyres, sorted out some major World problems- good fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment